FC Kansas City is a Women's Professional Soccer Team competing in the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL). The "Blues" began play last year in the league's inaugural season, and brought the best female soccer players in the world to our back yard. FC Kansas City returns to action this spring and summer for another exciting season of women’s professional soccer, featuring 2013 NWSL League MVP, Lauren Holiday, Rookie of the Year, Erika Tymrak, Defender of the Year, Becky Sauerbrunn, Goalkeeper of the Year, Nicole Barnhart and Coach of the Year, Vlatko Andonovski.
FC Kansas City Soccer Club's goal is to capture that atmosphere in an environment devoted to developing the "love of the sport" among youth female players in the area. The goal of the club is to cultivate girls to their full potential, developing confidence on the ball, and allowing them to become a part of a strong soccer "community".
- Regular Training Sessions with Professional Player
- Practices & Games Coached by Professional Players
- Access to Club Director of Coaching
- Access to Club Academy
- Discounted Season Tickets
- Discounts on Camps
FC Kansas City's goal is to be one of the lowest-costing premier clubs, while still offering more "perks" than other clubs.
- $150 Club Administration Fee (Annual)
- $65 / Month Coaching Fee (10 Months)
Additional Expected Fees:
- Uniforms - $250 Needed every 2 years
- League Registration (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Field Rental (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Player Insurance and Registration
- Tournament Registration and Travel
FC Kansas City Soccer Club
5366 W 95th St
Prairie Village, KS 66207